Friday 11 April 2014

Pink Bon Bon, Pembrokeshire, West Wales

It's Friday and the schools here in Wales break up today for the Easter break, so there may not be much time to get on here in the next few weeks.

I have been getting ready for a surprise 30th Birthday party today. There are some wild colours and fab retro sweets, so it should look good. It will be the first time I have styled a mans sweet table, so very exciting.


I have also been producing some artwork ready to go into The Wedding Brochure for Newport Links.



I am really excited about being asked to be in this publication and hoping all you new bride and grooms will come my way and book your sweetie items :) This is a fab venue for a wedding with the most fantastic view you could wish for on your special day.

No comments:

Post a Comment