Friday 28 February 2014

Pink Bon Bon Vintage Ferris Wheel, Pembrokeshire, West Wales

Just a quick update.

Arrived back today from a short break chilling to find there is lots to do for the weekend! The children and I have had a fun packed half term this week and it will soon be time for them to return to school :(  Why do the holidays go so fast? although they have been spoilt rotten.

I shall be taking the new Vintage Ferris Wheel to our county wedding fayre on Sunday and I'm trying to think of differnet sweets to fill it up with, but to be honest I think it looks so sumptious with the Lindor chocolates displayed that I will probably stick with those. Everyone who sees it says "they are my favourite" !

So if you have time at the weekend and you are in the area, please pop along and say hi, we wold love to see you :)
www.pinkbonbon.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment